Telangana TSLPRB Police offered a considerable amount of discount to anyone who wanted to clear out their outstanding challans from Tuesday.
800 to 1000 challans were cleared per minute was cleared at a rate which was never been seen. To get the benefit of this offer, the challans should be paid off before the 31st of March 2022.
The people were not clearing their challans. Thus, Hyderabad Police commissioner CV Anand has introduced the TS Traffic Challan Discount to solve this problem.
As per the scheme, it will give you a discount of up to 75% on payment of challan. A discount of 75% is available on those challans which are unpaid.
The Traffic police department provides information about establishing the TS Traffic Challan Discount 2022. The main reason behind this is to recover the money from unpaid challans over the previous eight years.
TS Traffic Challan Discount Overview:
|Department||Telangana Traffic Police Department|
|Scheme||TS E Challan Discount|
|TS E Challan Discount LMV||75%|
|TS Pending Challan Discount||50%|
|Maximum Limit of Challan||No Limit|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
The number of unpaid challans was increasing, and the payment was very less compared to that. The traffic police inform this situation to the DGP of Hyderabad Mahendra Reddy.
There is no formal announcement has been made till now for this. It will be done very soon. In this article, you will get all the important information about this TS E-Challan Discount and many more things.
Keep tracking our blog posted on our official portal will help you to keep updated.
The effort of the TS Traffic Police is appreciated by the citizens. You will be informed of the time needed to pay your bills if this scheme is accepted. TS Traffic E-Challan 75% discount is only applicable if you pay enough attention to the announcement made on the official website portal or in the newspaper.
|Vehicle Type||%age of Payment to be made out of 100||Discount|
|2 & 3-Wheeler||25%||75%|
|4 & heavy Vehicle||50%||50%|
|Last Date||31 March 2022||—–|
Telangana State has launched a new policy to increase Public perception and improve the income of the government.
- TS State Government is providing a chance to the citizens of Telangana to pay off their unpaid challans and save up to 75% on their dues as per the TS Pending Challan Discount 2022.
- In the next paragraph, you will be guided and provided with detailed instructions on how to get a 75% discount.
- Pay all of your challans as soon as possible so that no one will harass you.
- To see the current status of your Telangana E-Challan, visit the official portal of the TS Department’s Official Websites.
- The amount of the discount will vary on different types of vehicles like LMVs, HMVs, and any others.
There are several steps that you need to follow to get a 75% discount. The steps are as follows.
- With the help of a mobile device open the official portal echallan.tspolice.gov.in.
- Enter your Vehicle or Driver’s License Number. And click on submit button.
- Please wait for a while for redirecting to the next page after clicking the submit button.
- When you’re done, you’ll be able to see all of your unpaid challans.
- Once you’ve completed the payment process, you’ll be presented with a cut-rate price.
- Pay from one of the payment methods given and you will get the TS E-Challan Discount 2022.
To learn more about this new information, the internet and Seva Kendra’s are the best places. If you haven’t completed your traffic citation, please read this news.
The DGP of Hyderabad Mahendra Reddy must approve this offer as it can’t be sure how long will take as the DGP is on the leave.
The traffic police regularly unveiled campaigns that offer a 75 percent discount on two-wheelers and a 50 percent discount on automobiles.
Everyone has to follow the traffic rules that have by the Traffic Police while crossing the street. The traffic police will issue you a challan if you fail to follow these rules without delay. Being cautious can omit the errors that can create a disaster.
- Light Motor Vehicles can receive a discount through the TS E-Challan.
- The TS State Government offers a 75% discount to LMV users on their Pending Challans.
- To what extent can you save money on heavy vehicles?
- This program offers a 50% reduction for heavy vehicles on their pending challans.
- What is the official website to pay the TS E-Challan on?
- You may make a payment on Echallan.tspolice.gov.in for any outstanding challans.
To Conclude, The TS government has taken an initiative by introducing this TS Traffic Challan Discount payment scheme. The main reason behind this scheme is to clear all the due pending for a very long time and increase the profit of the government.
They also spread awareness about rules and regulations to be followed while driving or walking the street. They provide a 75% Discount on the LMVs and a 50% discount on the pending challans.
It is very easy to pay online via the official site echallan.tspolice.gov.in. You can also get instructions about the steps of paying the challan with the help of this Article.