TS (Telangana State) Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2022 scheme was created with farmers kept in mind. For the essential things like seeds, pesticides, fertilizer and so, on.
Telangana (TS) State government deposits a total of Rs. 5000 per acre directly into farmers’ bank accounts. The eight installment payments for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme to farmers have started in Telangana (TS).
Over 66.61 lakh farmers will get a total of Rs. 7645.66 Core transferred into the bank account of the farmers as a part of the 8th phase of TS Rythu Bandhu Yojana.
The farmers would get a mammoth total of Rs. 7508.78 crores from the Rythu Bandhu Plan for this Vanakalam. The farmers for Nalgonda have the highest concentration of qualification while Medchal Malkangiri is at the bottom of the list with the lowest rate of qualified concentration.
The founder of the Rythu Bandhu scheme was the government of Telangana. It was founded on 10th May 2018. The Budget for the scheme was Rs. 14800 Crore (for the financial year 2021-2022.)
The Rythu Bandhu scheme is also known as Farmer’s Investment Support Scheme (FISS). It is a farmer welfare program to encourage farmers’ investment in two crops A year by the Government of Telangana.
The government is providing 58.33 lakh (5.8 million) farmers ₹5000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi (Yasangi) and Kharif (Rainy) seasons.
This is the first direct farmer investment support scheme in India, where the cash is paid directly.
The main moto for this TS (Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022) was to help farmers in their financial condition. Because of this scheme, 66311 acres of land have been acquired this year.
The number of farmers who will be getting financial aid is also increased to 2,81,865. The total number of farmers who get helped by this scheme is roughly around 63.25 Lakh farmers in Telangana.
They have the aggregated area of the farm is around 150.18 Acres. The above data is given by the Minister of Agriculture S. Niranjan Reddy itself.
|Scheme Name||Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM KCR Garu|
|Rythu Bandhu Scheme For||Farmers|
|Budget for Every Financial Season||12000 Crores|
|Benefits||Rs. 5000 Per Acre|
|Scheme Purpose||Helping farmers to invest money in inputs|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
There are several steps from which you can find out the status for the IFMIS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022.
- Go to the official website of the scheme which is rythybandhu.telangana.gov.in.
- Access the Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Support Scheme Home page right away.
- After that, select the following administrative and Mandal.
- Within a second, a new page will be open-up which shows your report for the check distribution.
- After that, you can verify and store the changes you have done.
There are the following steps for checking the Treasury Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status.
- First of all, Visit the treasury department’s official handle treasury.telangana.gov.in.
- After visiting the official portal, you will be able to access the Director of Treasury and Accounts for the Telangana Government.
- Here, you can see two choices; Select the year and enter your bank account number. After entering all the credentials, click on the “Submit” button.
- After hitting the submit button, the page will take some time to respond. After that, Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status will display automatically after a short delay.
- You can save it and can print it later.
- How many acres are eligible for TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
- As per the Telangana Finance Minister, T Harish Rao said that the farmers owing over 5 Acres of land will be eligible and will get the Rythu Bandhu amount.
- What are the limitations of the Rythu Bandhu scheme?
- The limitations of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme are: It does not exclude the rich and wealthy farmers and landlord who actually does not need any financial support. This scheme provides financial support per acre and excludes landless farmers, tenant farmers, etc.
- Is Rythu Bandhu Taxable?
- As per the reports released on 31st May 2020, the scheme is not taxable.
To conclude, The Rythu Bandhu Scheme is very essential for farmers, and it provides motivation for the. Because of this scheme, the farmers would get financial aid from the government of Telangana. Because of this aid, they could buy seeds, fertilizers and pesticides, and many more things essential for farming.