Madhya Pradesh ITI has invited the candidate to apply for 305 positions as a training officer. The estimated wage range for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) instructors is between Rs. 9300 and Rs. 34800, with grade pay of Rs. 3200 and more.
Candidates from the state of Madhya Pradesh and other states and territories should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
From November 1 until November 20, 2022, applicants may make changes to their application; after that, it will be rejected. The process has been stored for later application. Read the article to ensure you get all the important information on the Instructor positions you want.
Date of Recruitment for MP ITI Instructors 2023
Through the MPPEB Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Training Officer, the Madhya Pradesh Department of Technical Education and Skill Development has made the announcement. Therefore, if the applicants were not informed of the process or the dates for the cult, they did not need to worry.
Last date for ITI instructors in Madhya Pradesh
When you visit the official website, the notification link will be visible. Department of Technical Education, Skill Development, and Employment Online Form (ITI Training officer) 2022 Recruitment Exam Start As on November 1, 2022, you must complete the form before the deadline. Candidates might prepare by consulting test questions from prior years.
The applicants should not wait and submit their applications with all the necessary details. Applicants can use the official portal to view the exam’s syllabus and the rulebook for candidates taking the exam.
The MP ITI Instructor Recruitment Process in 2023
For MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022, qualified applicants should follow the steps below:
- Visit the MPPEB website at @peb.mp.gov.in.
- Choose the “MP ITI Instructor” link from the screen’s Home Page when it appears. Find and press the button that says, “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment.”
- Candidates receive their registration number and password after filling out the necessary information on the registration form.
- Create an account and upload your scanned identification documents, signature, and left thumbprint.
- Fill out the application completely and carefully, then read it over before submitting it.
- Click the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button once you have finished registering. On this page, candidates can also review their applications.
- After making the necessary payment, submit the form.
Vacancy Notification for MP ITI Instructors 2023
Candidates should visit the official page to view the MP ITI Instructor Vacancy Notification. The notification is available for reading there, and aspirants can get the curriculum from the official website.
The measures stated above make it simple for candidates to access the MPPEB notification. The candidate can get the syllabus from the same website by clicking the link for it in red text.
Instead of trusting rumors, look up the exam dates for the ITI Instructor Vacancy on the official website. Admit cards will be uploaded one week before the test. The MPPEB website (MPPEB) allows you to apply if you’re interested.