HP (Himachal Pradesh) Ration Card 2022 Beneficiary list, status check, Application form Online Application, Application Process, and eligibility details are presented here. Anyone who wants to get detailed information about HP Ration Card 2022 can read the article till the end. Here, is the complete list of beneficiaries, status, and how to apply are mentioned in the article. Request you to read it carefully and get the information you want.
HP Ration Card 2022
Himachal Pradesh Rashan Card List Scheme was introduced by the government of Himachal Pradesh. Only the resident of Himachal Pradesh can get benefits from that scheme. The most important purpose of this portal is to make you understand all the services of the ration card. By visiting this portal, you will be given all the information about the ration card from status check to beneficiary list. Also, the official link is mentioned in the same article.
The Himachal Pradesh Government has issued the scheme of HP ration card so that people in need can get rations at a very nominal rate. In today’s time, it is very compulsory to make ration cards, but due to the attack of Covid-19, the lockdown was enforced, and it was not possible to go outside the house. So, the government started the portal for online ration card making. It is very necessary to make your ration card as soon as possible.
Types of HP Ration Card 2022
HP government declared three types of ration cards. It means your ration card can be made of three types. The three types are as follows.
AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
AAY rations cards are prepared for families who are very poor and do not have permanent income sources. Those who are dependent on the daily wedges are majorly part of AAY.
Those families can get 35kg of Ration from a government shop. 35kg of ration will be provided to you.
APL (Above Poverty Line)
AAP ration card is for those families, who come under the group Above Poverty Line. From this type of ration card, you will get a 15kg ration per month from government authorized shop.
BPL (Below Poverty Line):
BPL ration card is for those who are below the poverty line. To obtain this ration card, the yearly income should be less than Rs. 10,000/-. Those can get 25kg per month on their BPL ration card from government-authorized shops.
The Objective of HP Ration Card 2022
The main objective of the ration card is to provide rations to very poor people. But other objectives are as follows:
- The intention behind the ration card is to make available rations very subsidiary to the poor. So that they should not have to sleep empty stomach.
- The procedure for an online ration card saves a lot of time.
- The government provides rice, ghee, kerosene, flour, etc to the poor and needy people through this portal.
- The offline procedure for ration cards was creating lots of problems but after the online procedure was started, many problems have been reduced.
- Before the online procedure, everyone had to go to the government offices and have to make rounds of that many times. But the online procedure solved that problem. Because of online procedures, the rounds of government offices become almost nil.
Benefits of HP Ration Card 2022
There are so many benefits of a ration card, but the major benefits are stated as follows.
- Because of a ration card, you are provided a ration on PDS (Public Distribution System) at a subsidized price.
- People were going outside for ration cards, but due to the online system, people could get ration card sitting at home and lots of time were saved.
- Ration cards are very much useful in government or non-government works.
- So many household things like rice, wheat, kerosene and many more can get with the use of ration cards.
- Not only for buying rations, but ration card also has many more important uses.
- With the help of a ration card, a vehicle driving license can be made, Election Card and Aadhar card also can be made from a ration card.
- A ration card can be used as legal identity proof.
- Those who have a BPL ration card can also get plenty of relaxation in government work. They can also get a scholarship in children’s schools or colleges.
Documents Needed for HP Ration Card 2022
Following documents are required for making a ration card. Without them, making a ration card is not important.
- Aadhar Card
- Age proof Certificate (Birth Certificate, School LC, etc)
- Voter ID card.
- Residence Address Proof (Light bill)
- ID proof
- Photograph (Passport Size)
- Phone number
- E-Mail ID, etc
How To Check Online HP Ration Card List 2022?
There are several steps from which you can check the online HP ration card list. The steps are as follows:
- First, go to the official website which is https://epds.co.in/
- After going to the link, you will see the home page. On the home page, you will see the FPS ration card.
- Then click on the “Ration card wise out”.
- After clicking on the mentioned tab, you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the following page, you have to select your district and block and click on the search button. It will start searching.
- After that, the name of FPS (Fair Price Shop) and the name of the shop owner will appear in front of you. In that display, you have to click on the FPSID number corresponding to you.
- You can see all the information about the ration card will be open with ID, Ration card number, and heads of families (HOF). You can check all the credentials after opening it.
How to Check The Status of The HP Ration Card 2022?
The following steps are required to check the status of the Himachal Pradesh Ration card.
- For checking the status, first, visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh.
- Next, you have to go to the FPS (Fair Price Shop) Ration Card on the home page and then click on “Find Ration Card Data “.
- In the next step, you will have to fill up your number by entering your Aadhar card and ID number on the next page.
- After filling out the form, click on the search button.
- After clicking on the search button, all the details about your status will appear on the screen.
How to File a POS Complaint in HP Ration Card 2022?
POS complaint stands for Point of Scale Complaints. The aim of POS is to track the records of transactions between a buyer and a seller. To file a POS complaint, you have to go through the following steps.
- First, go to the official handle of HP Ration Card which is https://epds.co.in/. Open the portal.
- After that, you will see a button called “POS Complaint” on the home page. Click on that.
- After Clicking on that, you will be redirected to the next page or a new page.
- After that, Please enter your account username and account password which you have created while opening the HP ration card account.
- After entering credentials, the POS complaint can be filed.
How To Check Grievance Redressal in HP Ration Card 2022?
Grievance Redressal Stands for the receipt and processing of complaints from the general public and shoppers. An action taken on any problem or issue raised by the consumers and citizens to avail services more effectively.
The steps for checking Grievance Redressal In HP Ration Card are as below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh.
- The home page of the Website will appear in from of you.
- Find the “Grievance Redressal” on the home page and click on it.
- You will see the form after clicking on “Grievance Redressal”.
- There are several things mentioned in the form like your district, grievance type, name, mobile number, e-mail id, and specifics of grievance. Fill out all these and click on submit.
- After submission, the grievance redressal is completed and submitted successfully.
How to Track Grievances Online in HP Ration Card 2022?
The HP government also provides services for the tracking of grievances online. The steps from which you can track your complaint online are as follows:
- First of all, go to the official website of the HP ration card.
- After that, the Home page will appear and find the “Grievance Tracking” button. Go to the button and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the next page, which is the form that you have to fill in the Grievance ID and Mobile Number.
- After filling out the form, there is a button named Track Grievance and click on that.
- After clicking on that, all the required details will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for HP ration Card Scheme?
Every family living in Himachal Pradesh is eligible for Himachal Pradesh Ration Card Scheme. The applicant must be more than 18 years of age.
What is ePDS?
ePDS is a project to make the Public Distribution System better. It has three main components. Computerise the ration card database and seed the same with the Aadhar Numbers. Computerise and Automate the supply chain for the PDS. Automate the distribution system at the fair price shop.
How can I print my ration card?
Go to the authorized site of ePDS Transparency Portal, Himachal Pradesh. On that portal, go to the left-hand side of the page. It has the menu bar option. Find the FPS Ration card selection in the menu bar and click on it. Below the sub-menu, there is a print option available. Click on the print option and you can print the ration card.
What is the ration card number?
The ration card number is a unique 10 Digit numerical figure given to every Indian citizen who is the owner of it. It is issued by the corresponding state’s department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Support.
The Ration card is one the most important document and every Indian citizen should have that. The Ration card can be used as an Identification document in many places. Many Indian Families don’t even get proper two times meals in a day. The government issued special ration cards for those who don’t have a steady and very low income.
Every Indian should make their Ration Card and take benefit of Government Schemes. The government is trying to make the ratio card-making process very smooth and trying to put everything paperless. That can save a lot of time and make the process fast.
Never trust unauthorized sites that are saying about government work or people. Always trust official handles. There are government-authorized stores for rations, and you take them as per your ration card categories. There is also a complaint facility available on the ePDS portal and you can register your complaint in that portal.
Every facility related to the HP ration card is available on the official handle of the HP government. To conclude, the Ration card is the right of every Indian Citizen, and we need to make use of it.