E Shram Card Login & Registration 2022 Shramik card Download PDF. The Indian Government of India has released an online portal name e-shram on the website of registration.eshram.gov.in for the registration of unorganized sector workers in India.
This scheme is started for low wedge employees started by the government of India. With the help of this scheme, workers from the unorganized sector will get many benefits in different ways like free insurance, jobs for job seekers, and many more.
The user will be able to change the number and occupation skills and many more on the official website on the Shramik portal.
The residents working in the unorganized sector of India will get a Unique Identity Number known as UAN Number. This number is helpful in getting new schemes and yojanas launched by the government.
To get this number, people have to apply for Shram Card. Those who are interested and appropriate to apply for E-Shram Card can apply online with the help of CSC/VLE free of Cost.
|Portal||E Shram Portal|
|Scheme||Shram Card Yojana|
|For||Unorganized sector workers|
|Benefits||1000/Rs Per Month, Free Insurance|
In the world, India has one of the biggest numbers of working in the unorganized Sector. The Indian Government has produced a scheme to boost the Citizens who are working in the unorganized sector.
The Government has unveiled an online portal E-shram.gov.in where the Residents work as workers. The government will gather data on this worker and will form plans and yojana for assistance.
The Ministry of Labour and Social welfare launched the portal e-Sharm. To get financial benefits from the government, the citizens need to register themselves on the portal.
All the Enrolled members on E-Shram Portal will get 1000rs monthly as declared by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Those who are interested in the Shram Card need to register themselves online on the official portal which is https://register.eshram.gov.in/. The criteria are as follows.
- Residents of India
- Should be on and above 18 years
- Working in the Un-organised sector
- Must not be taxpayer (earning over the limit)
There are numerous documents required for registering yourself on E-Shram Portal. The list of required documents is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Active Mobile number
- Job certificate if applicable
- Bank Account Details
- Bank Passbook
There are several benefits that citizens can get when they have registered online on the E-Shram Portal. The benefits are as follows.
- For 1 year, the premium would be free.
- Financial Support.
- They will get the benefits under Social Security Scheme.
- Jobs will be Provided.
- The Labour force will be able to track Migrant Workers.
There are several steps that you need to follow for the application for an E-Shram card application. The steps are as follows.
- Go to the Official portal of the website of E-shram that eshram.gov.in
- After that, On the Homepage, you will see the registration tab. Click on the Register for E shram Card
- Then, Now You will see two options 1. Register with CSC 2. Self-Registration
- Go to choice 2 and Click on Self Registration i.e., choice two.
- After that, Enter your Mobile number and you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP received on your Mobile number.
- Now enter your Aadhar Card number and the OTP received on your Aadhar card enrolled mobile number.
- Next, Enter the credentials like personal details like Occupation, etc, and Bank Details.
- Now Click on Submit button and your card will be generated. Download the e-shram Card PDF for print purposes.
|E- shram registration||https://register.eshram.gov.in/ – /user/self|
|Update Profile||https://register.eshram.gov.in/ – /already-registered|
|Update e-KYC||https://register.eshram.gov.in/ – /user/aadhaar|
|E- shram Registration CSC||https://connect.csc.gov.in|
|E- shram Dashboard||https://register.eshram.gov.in/ – /web-dashboard|
If you are facing any problem E-Shram card or having an issue while accessing the Website, feel free to reach out E-Shram for Official Contact details. The details are as follows.
toll-free:1800 -1374 -150 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday)
Email: [email protected]
- Will e Shram card holder get money?
- Workers registering with the e-shram portal will get an insurance benefit of up to Rs 2 lakh.
- How do I check my E-shram balance?
- For checking the balance, visit the official site Eshram.gov.in from your device. click on the link available once the E-Aadhar Card Beneficiary Status Check link is available. After that, you have to enter your UAN number or Aadhar card number. Enter the portal and then you can see your E Shram Payment Status 2022.
- When will E-Shram money come?
- The amount has been paid to the bank account of the registered candidates by the Uttar Pradesh Government in January 2022.
The Indian Government is working extremely hard to provide whatever financial benefits they can provide to the needy people. E-Shram Card Scheme is part of the financial aid scheme.
With the help of this E-Shram Card, Workers who are working in Un-Organized sectors and those who have extremely low salaries can take benefit from different things like insurance, and many more essential things.
It is quite easy to get an E-Shram card. You just need to follow the steps mentioned in the Article and you will be able to get your Card in PDF format.