E-Aadhar Card PDF Download: The Aadhar Card download online is become very easy. Citizens in the country who have submitted an application to the Unique Identification Authority of India to get their Aadhar card but have still not received it or have misplaced their Aadhar card can apply.
It is quite easy to download and Print the Aadhar card online by visiting their official website. In this article, you will be described how to download Aadhar Card Online. It’s a request to read the article fully.
What is an E-Aadhar Card?
- E-Aadhar: It is a 12-digit alphanumerical Identity Card given to Every Indian Civilian. Because of e-Aadhar, biometric and demographic data of every person is gathered and stored in a centralized database. E-Aadhar is nothing but the electronic version of the Aadhar Card gained by giving a person’s Aadhar ID or Enrolment ID. This version is as good as the original, and you can check the position of your Aadhaar card and download it from UIDAI’s official website.
The Benefits of an E-Aadhar Card:
The Aadhar Card has many more benefits than we thought. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- The E-Aadhaar card is an electronic card that is easy to use online at any time, and users do not have to bother about losing the card as it’s computer-generated and can’t be lost.
- The E-Aadhaar card is a universal identity card that all Indian citizens receive. Aadhar is not like other papers which have only one use as one proof. The Aadhar card can be used as Identification Card and also as Residence Proof.
- The Government of India has offered various financial support to all residents, including LPG subsidies. To get eligible for all of the government subsidies, an Aadhar card must need a document.
- Even bank accounts can be opened with the help of an Aadhar Card.
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) contemplates an e-Aadhaar card or Aadhar card as a genuine proof of address and identity because it has been digitally certified. Additionally, the information which is available on the Hard Copy of the Aadhar card is the same available on the digital copy of the Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Services Available on Uidai:
Aadhar card download 2022:
It takes 15 days for processing the Aadhar card after application. Your application is being validated by UIDAI and an update is being sent to the registered mobile number after the authentication gets successful.
After successful authentication, you will be able to download the Aadhar card 2022. Recipients in the country are urged to download the respected E-Aadhar Card before 2022.
It can be done from home by opening the Unique Identification Authority of India’s (UIDAI) website and using it for any use he wants. We have stated three options for downloading an Aadhar Card online further down.
Invalid PVC Card received from the market:
Because of security issues, the Unique Identification Authority of India denies the usage of PVC Aadhar Card created in the market.
The usage of that PVC Aadhar card is currently under investigation. As per the tweet of UIDAI, because they lack security precautions, the usage of that card can cause trouble to the user.
UDAI is providing a fully functional PVC Aadhar card with having digitally signed, QR Code, an Image of yourself, population data, and a lot of other security features at the cost of Rs. 50.
That card is delivered at the resident address with Speed Post by the UIDAI.
E-Aadhar Card Download Online 2022:
Aadhar card is compulsory for every Indian Citizen. Currently, an Aadhar card is mandatory everywhere. Therefore, every Indian citizen must own an Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card is needed for people of the country to obtain government social services. The Aadhar card of each person is used as a testimony of address and identity.
Aadhar is a 12-digit unique number given by India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI).
Aadhar Card in Digital Form:
E-Aadhar Card is the digital version of your physical Aadhar card. You can use the digital Aadhar card as substantiating your identity with the government.
Same as the Aadhar card, the e-Aadhaar has all the vital data, like your biometric data, demographic factors, Aadhaar number, photograph, and basic information such as name and date of birth, gender.
Before using the E-Aadhar Card, you need to download it first. Keep in mind the following information before downloading the Aadhar card.
- Three Methods to Download E-Aadhar Online Utilizing the Aadhaar Number (By Aadhaar Number)
- PVC cards consist of safety measures since they use a virtual ID.
- QR code security holographic text in phantom microform picture
- Publication and printing dates
- base logo adorned patterned design
- Making Use of Your Aadhaar Number, Download Your e-Aadhaar card.
Download Aadhar Using Your Aadhar Number:
If you have a physical copy of your Aadhar Card and you have the Aadhar Number, then you can download the e-Aadhar Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website for Aadhar https://uidai.gov.in/. Then Select ‘Download Aadhaar’ under ‘My Aadhaar.’
- Enter your 12-digit Unique Identification Number here.
- Click the box if you want a hidden Aadhaar. If not, leave the item unchecked.
- Fill in the captcha that was given.
- After that, select either ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Enter a TOTP’.
- The OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number and then Enter your OTP or TOTP data to progress to the next stages in gaining an e-Aadhaar.
There are several points to be noted below:
- Please remember that the masked Aadhaar option allows you to conceal or disguise your Aadhaar number in the e-Aadhar card that you need to download.
- If you select this option, you will be sent an OTP to your registered mobile phone number.
- A TOTP is a one-time password that is useful for 30 seconds only. It is an 8-digit number sequence that is unique to every user. This number is produced by the validation server and the token generating App, known as the mAadhar Application.
Obtain Your e-Aadhar Card Using your Enrolment ID (EID):
An enrolment ID is one way from which you can download an electronic copy of your Aadhar Card. The steps from which you can generate e-Aadhar from EID are as follows.
- Enter your ENO number, which is fourteen digits long unique number
- A calendar may be seen right next to the ENO option. In this calendar, enter the 14-digit date-and-time stamp from your enrolment sheet.
- Click the next box if you want to download a camouflaged Aadhaar. If not, leave the option unchecked.
- Enter the captcha information that has been given.
- Select either ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Enter a TOTP.’ OTP will send to your registered cell number.
- Submit the details for the OTP or TOTP.
- Download your E-Aadhar Card.
Download using a Virtual ID (VID):
Virtual ID is another way from which e-Aadhar can be downloaded. VID can also be generated by sending an SMS to the Aadhaar helpline number 1947. Then the user will have to type “GVID Last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the registered Mobile Number. You will get your VID in the Revert SMS. The steps are as follows for generating E-Aadhar from VID:
- Enter your 16-digit VID number in the space when it shows.
- Tick the box if you want a masked Aadhaar.
- Fill in the captcha that was provided.
- Select either ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Enter a TOTP.’
- Submit the details for the OTP or TOTP.
- Download your E-Aadhar Card.
Download the e-Aadhar Card by entering your name and DOB:
You can also get your digital Aadhar Card by using your name and DOB if you have misplaced or forgotten your Enrolment ID. You can get Aadhar by using your name, DOB, Phone number, or E-mail ID.
- Visit the official site “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid” on the UIDAI website to recover a lost or forgotten EID/UID.
- Select the ‘Enrolment ID (EID)’ option.
- Please enter your full name correctly as it exists on your Aadhaar card application.
- Enter your mobile phone number here (make sure that this number is the one you provided at the time of registration).
- After that, you need to provide your registered email address.
- Fill in the captcha that was provided.
- Select either ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Send TOTP.’
- Either the OTP or the TOTP should be entered.
- Next, you will be given your EID.
- Note down the EID number and then go to the official Aadhar Download page via the link.
https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/ and download the Aadhar Card.
- Follow the steps given in the ‘Steps to Download Your e-Aadhaar Using Your Enrolment ID (EID)’ section.
Download your E-Aadhar Card using the mAadhar App:
The Indian Government Launched an official mobile application to generate and access the Aadhar Card from anywhere at any time. The official App is the mAadhar app. Follow the instructions below to get Aadhar Card with the help of the mAadhar app.
- Log into the App.
- If you already linked your mobile number to your Aadhaar at the time of enrolment, you may now download your Aadhaar card.
- You will receive an SMS with an OTP on your enrolled mobile phone number, which the App will read automatically. As a result, you cannot manually enter the OTP.
- You can save up to three profiles (for example, family members) on a single device as long as all profiles utilize the same registered mobile number (I.e., on their Aadhaar).
Download E-Aadhar using the DigiLocker App:
Another application from which you can download e-Aadhar is DigiLocker. The Indian government is encouraging the Digital India mission and this application is part of this mission.
The reason behind developing this application is the paperless government. With the help of the following steps, you can download e-Aadhar via the DigiLocker app.
- Sign up for and download the App.
- Select a partner and the preferred document. In this situation, it would be UIDAI.
- From the dropdown option, select ‘Aadhar.’
- Following that, you will be driven to enter your Aadhaar number and submit the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Immediately after downloading, your Aadhar card will appear in the App’s ‘Issued’ section.
- You can use this digitally authenticated copy of your Aadhaar card as you see fit.
- Please keep in mind that before you may use DigiLocker to download your Aadhaar, you must first register your mobile number with your Aadhaar card at the time of enrolment.
Download Aadhar Card with the help of the UMANG App:
Another application is UMANG. It is a government-generated application launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
The motive behind this was to make e-governance more mobile-first. This App offers admittance to e-Government services from national, state, and local government bodies and organizations throughout India.
The App is included with digital India services like Aadhaar and DigiLocker. From the following steps, you will get e-Aadhar from the UMANG app.
- Make an account and sign in.
- Choose ‘Aadhaar Card from the ‘All Services’ drop-down menu.
- The option ‘View Aadhaar Card from DigiLocker’ must be selected.
- You will be redirected to the DigiLocker home page. Sign up for DigiLocker or log in if you already have an account.
- Make sure your mobile number is already registered with Aadhaar if you wish to use DigiLocker.
- You may then view your Aadhaar Card on the App using DigiLocker. You can save it.
|Important & Useful Links||Links|
|Download Aadhar Card||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar|
|Order PVC Aadhar Card||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC|
|Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/checkStatus|
|Find Lost/Forgotten Aadhar Card||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid|
|Check Aadhaar Update Status||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/CheckAadhaarStatus|
|Verify Aadhar Card||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/verifyAadhaar|
|Verify Mobile Number/E-mail||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile|
|Aadhar E-Kyc Offline||https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/offline-ekyc|
What website may a resident utilize to get an e-Aadhaar?
-https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/faadhaar/ or https://uidai.gov.in/ is the official website from which a resident can get an E-Aadhar.
What is the E-Aadhar Password?
-The PFD of the E-Aadhar is password protected. The password is the first four capital letters of your name, followed by the year you were born.
Is there any cost to order Aadhar reprint?
-It costs Rs. 50 including all taxes and speed post charges.
Is there any application required for reading E-Aadhar?
-A PDF reader is an application.
nvsp.in Voter ID Card Apply Online, Status
E-PAN Card Download Online 2022 @ pan.utiitsl.com
Uttar Pradesh Police Character Certificate Download
An Aadhar is the identification for every Indian Citizen. It is very compulsory to have an Aadhar card. If you don’t have an Aadhar card, then you can lose many government generated benefits.
Make sure to generate The Aadhar card as soon as possible if you don’t have one. Our government is trying its best to provide many easy and conventional methods for Aadhar.
Also, it’s not necessary to have a physical copy, if you have a digital one, that’s acceptable.