Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center are accepting the application for the post of Contract Assistant Professor. Suitable candidates can apply for the same via offline mode on or before 21st August 2022.
The watchword of BMHRC (Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center) is “Caring is a way of life.” BMHRC is a multi-specialty hospital having 350 beds and located in a city that is known as the center or heart of India-Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. In 1984, Bhopal suffered from one of the biggest disasters known as The Bhopal Gas Disaster. That was the reason behind starting this hospital. The Honorable Supreme court of India directed the task and provide advanced tertiary level super-specialty care for the sufferers as well as to extend its services to the general public.
BMHRC Recruitment 2022
The table below provides a piece of short information about the recruitment notification.
BMHRC Recruitment Notification
|Full-Form||Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Contract Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy No||01|
|Application Starting Date||July 21, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||August 21, 2022|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
BMHRC Recruitment Career
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research center hire for various positions and post. It depends on the nature of the position or posts whether it is Permanent or on a contract basis (Contractual). For more information about the recruitments and things related to the recruitments (Eligibility Criteria), interested candidates can scroll down. Also, this article will provide information about other vacant positions.
More Govt Jobs:-
There are vacancies available at BMHRC for the following post.
- Contract Assistant Professor-01 Vacancy.
The pay scale for the mentioned position is listed below.
- Contract Assistant Professor- 100000/- (Per Month)
The data regarding the educational qualifications and the age limit is given in the following sections for the applicants to adhere to.
Following education qualification is required for the mentioned post.
- The candidate must obtain a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.
- The candidate has to be a Doctor of Medicine.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 3 years as s post of Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in a concerned specialty or super specialty in a well-known teaching institute after obtaining the first post-graduation degree.
There should be a certain age limit for the given post. The age limit for the post stated above is as below:
- The age limit is up to 62 Years.
- It should be up to 64 years in the case of meritorious candidates.
The selection process for the Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center is based on a walk-in interview.
Application Procedure For BMHRC Recruitment
Those who have applied can check the application process stated below to apply for the preferred post on the official handle of BMHRC.
There is no application fee being declared by the BMHRC official.
How To Apply?
There are several steps that need to follow by the candidate to apply for the recruitment.
- Go to the Official Website bmhrc.ac.in
- Select “Current Openings” and refer to the relevant opening.
- Carefully Read the notification carefully.
- Fill up the application form thoroughly and upload the required documents.
- send-off the application to the mentioned address: “The Director, Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center Administrative Block, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.).”
- Keep the print-out for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be the initial engagement for the above post at Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center?
The person will be firstly engaged for a time of six months or till the regular posts are filled, whichever is earlier.
Where will be the duty placed?
The duty will be placed at Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center, Bhopal-Madhya Pradesh.
How To Contact BMHRC?
- Phone: 0755 2742212-16
- Fax: 0755 2748309
- Website: bmhrc.ac.in
Will the appointees be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post?
The appointee will not be allowed any contention or right for usual appointment to any post on or before 21st August 2022.
The appointee will not be allowed any contention or right for usual appointment to any post on or before 21st August 2022