Staff / Contact us
Vijay Singh Chauhan : Chief Librarian B.A., M.Lib.I.Sc.
Sushant Kumar Tewari : Asst. Librarian M.Com., M.Lib.I.Sc.
- The Library maintains an excellent print collection
in the subject areas of interest for BMHRC.
- The Library has considerably good number of books
on medical sciences, basic science, clinical nutrition
- The Library is subscribing to the Clinicalkey. It
contains 1400 + Topic Pages, 1000 + Full-text Books,
600 + Journals, 50 + Clinical Review Articles, 850 +
First Consult Monographs, 300 + Procedures Consult,
17000 + Medical and Surgical Videos, 2.2 M + Images,
2900 + Drug Monographs, Medline Abstracts, 4500 + Practice
Guidelines, Clinical Trail Information and 15000 + Patient
- BMHRC Library provided e-access of ProQuest and
J-gateplus journal’s databases which covers more than
4500 scholarly journals
- Back issues of above foreign journals are available
- Few important journals stacked in our library having
back volumes are, Science, Nature, NEJM and The Lancet,
available from 1995.
- Library also has Encyclopedia of Life Sciences which
is available in 20 volumes.