- The hospital provides round the clock ambulance service
to the patients.
ICU Ambulance, Cardiac Ambulance, General ambulance
The hospital has a clear visitor's policy which gives broad guidelines
for the visitors to follow.
- Visitors must be in fair health and free of communicable
- Children below the age of 10 years are NOT ALLOWED.
- Visitors must follow all the rules of the hospital.
- They shall be limited to not more than two per patient.
- They must have the visiting pass issued by the hospital
authority at the time of admission ( Yellow pass)
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages from
outside the hospital.
- Visiting Hours
- Daily 5.00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- he same timings are applicable to the Intensive care
Unit and Cardiac Care Unit.
- Patient Attendant’s Policy
- Only one attendant is permitted to stay with the patient.
- No attendants are permitted to stay without the primary
- Attendants must observe the rules of the hospital.
- Attendants are responsible for their personal hygiene and
- Attendants are allowed for seven days with a proper pass
( WHITE PASS ) provided by the hospital. (This may be extended
- Attendants must be in fair health and must be adults.
- The hospital has two categories of wards; General
ward and Private ward.
- Each General ward consists of 30 beds.
- The hospital has a 24-bedded private ward .
- A management plan is formulated at the time of admission
including your probable discharge date.
- Follow-up treatment is advised at the time of discharge.
- If any dietary planning has to be done the dietician is
available for the same.
The hospital has three wings of Pharmacy Units.
- Mini Unit Pharmacy
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- In-patient Pharmacy
The outpatient Pharmacy caters to all out-patients of BMHRC.
The inpatient Pharmacy caters to all the inpatients and special
out patient clinics. The Pharmacist educates the patient about use
of medications, side effects, dosage, and need of compliance.
The Unit of Clinical Nutrition runs clinic for patient education
to help in planning their meals for special needs, like for food
allergies or Diabetes Mellitus, dyslipidemia, chronic renal failure
The hospital provides food to all patients. The menu is prepared
as advised by the treating doctors. The dietician visits the patients
and looks after their special needs.
- EARLY BREAKFAST: 6.00 AM
- BREAKFAST: 7.00 AM to 7.30 AM
- LATE BREAKFAST: 11 AM
- LUNCH: 12.30 PM to 1.00 PM
- EVENING TEA: 3.30 PM to 4.00 PM
- DINNER: 7.30 PM to 8.00 PM
The hospital has a Public Relations Department which deals with
the inquiries of patients, their relatives or other visitors. The
Public Relations Officer (PRO) helps in locating various clinics,
patients services, facilities etc.
- The PRO also deals with Media Affairs and Health Education.
- Any Empanelment queries may be directed to the PRO.
A casualty department attends to emergency cases 24 hours a day.
- Paying patients shall have to deposit some money for treatment
at the time of admission.
- The patient should demand a receipt at the time of depositing
the money. It is the responsibility of the patient or his relatives
to keep the original receipt safely. In case of refund no payments
would be made unless the original receipt is produced.
- In case of any queries regarding billing, Contact billing
Administrative Block, Ground floor.
Contact No: +91-755-2742212 Extn: 6017.
Services provided by the medical records section include: copies
of medical reports, translation of reports, visit statement, notices
of births and deaths etc. It is located at the Ground floor,
Ophthalmology & Neurosciences block. MRD can be contacted by telephone.
Contact No: +91-755-2742212 Extn. 2108
The hospital provides accommodation for relatives of admitted
patient at a Hospitality House (Sarai) just outside the main gate
of BMHRC. This can be booked through Public Relations Department
as per the availability.
Charges for each room is Rs 200/- per day.
Contact No: +91-755-2742212 Extn. 6509
There are 2 Cafeteria / Canteens in the premises to fulfill the
day to day food requirements of attendants, visitors and hospital
- Staff Canteen: Only for BMHRC staff. It is located next
to the Dept. of Anesthesia & Critical care on first floor of
- Visitor’s Canteen: Patient’s attendant and visitors can
buy meals and snacks at the cafeteria. It is located in a separate
building near the main hospital.
BMHRC has a state of art air-conditioned auditorium with 150
seats. It has the latest audiovisual equipment: LCD projector, overhead
projector, Slide projectors and VCR and Sound Reinforcement System
which caters to the conferences and seminars of the hospital.
The hospital provides free accommodation to all the staff including
resident doctors on the campus premises.