- Neuro-Oncology including pediatric neuro-oncology.
- Skull base procedures.
- Endoscopic brain procedures.
- Endoscopic excision of pituitary tumors.
- Vascular procedures as aneurysm clipping.
- Stereotactic biopsies.
- Functional procedures as microvascular decompression
for trigeminal neuralgia, epilepsy.
Procedures for various spine pathologies as trauma, tuberculosis,
degenerative spine disorders, spinal tumors and congenital
spine anomalies as dysraphism. The procedures are performed
by conventional and minimally invasive techniques depending
upon the cases.
- Foramen magnum decompression.
- Trans-oral odontoidectomy and posterior fusion for
AAD and Basilar invagination
- Anterior approach and discectomy.
- Anterior and dorsal foraminotomy and discectomy
(disc preserving surgery)
- Corpectomy and fusion.
- Laminectomy / laminotomy.
- Spinal tumors including intramedullary tumors.
- Trans-manubrial approaches to cervicothoracic junction.
- Transthoracic trans-pleural and extra-pleural approaches
for corpectomy and fusion.
- Spinal tumors
- Fenestration and microscopic discectomy.
- Vertebroplasty for osteoporotic collapse and metastatic
- Percutaneous transpedicular fixation in trauma,
We would soon be offering surgical procedures for our
patients as Deep Brain Stimulation for patients with Parkinsonism,
tremor and dystonia and neuro-endovascular procedures like
coiling of aneurysms, tumors embolisation, embolisation
of arterio-venous malformations, carotid artery stenting
for stenosis and intra-arterial thrombolysis and clot retrieval