- GI physiology Lab: Oesophageal Manometry, Colonic
motility, Anorectal Manometry, antrodoudenal Manometry,
SOD Manometry, pH metry, Sitz Mark study and Bio feed
- Endoultrasonography: Both Linear and Radial
- Hepatobiliary: Liver resections (including major
hepatectomies and segmental resections), management
of bile duct injuries, Laparoscopic cholecystectomies
and CBD exploration.
- Pancreatic Diseases: For both benign and malignant
pancreatic diseases. Whipples procedure, Pancreaticojejunostomies,
surgery for acute pancreatitis e.g.; necrosectomies,
- Minimal Access Surgery: Over one thousand laparoscopic
procedures performed till date including Lap Fundoplicaion,
Lap hernia, Lap CBD exploration, Lap Colectomies.
- Luminal Surgery: Managing complex GI fistulas,
intestinal failure (Short gut) and patients on home
TPN, Ileoanal pouch for IBD, Total and limited
colectomies for benign and malignant disease.
- GI Oncosurgery: Major Luminal GI cancer surgery
like Radical Gastrectomies, Trans Hiatal and trans thoracic
Oesophagectomies, Hemicolectomies, APR, Radical Cholecystectomy
- Nutritional and Dietetics Unit: Nutrition and dietetics
unit provides parenteral and enteral and special diet
support besides training dieticians from various parts
of the country.